The electric whisk has a compact body and powerful functions; the traditional whisk is for manual mixing, and the wrist is prone to soreness during the process of whisking the egg whites. But the electric egg beater can greatly improve the efficiency of work, and it can also free up the wrist. Dispense the egg whites quickly.
Electric egg beater PCB structure description
1. This machine has 1 button and 4 LED lights, this button is a "switch" button, and the LED lights are power lights, gear 1, gear 2, and gear 3;
2. Before using the machine, please make sure to install the stirring rod firmly, insert the plug into the AC220V / 50Hz socket, the power indicator light is on and the machine is in the OFF position.
3. Put various raw materials into the mixing bowl, and immerse the stirring rod in the raw materials. Press the switch button to select the appropriate gear. Under the cyclic adjustment of gear 1, gear 2, gear 3 and OFF gear, increase the speed of gear 1, gear 2, and gear 3 in turn, and then press the button to adjust to the appropriate gear. speed. The machine has three gears. It is recommended to use a low speed at first, and then slowly adjust to a high speed to prevent the raw materials from flying out. In addition, press the button for more than 3 minutes, it will automatically turn off.
4. The working time of the machine should not exceed 3 minutes each time, and then the machine needs to be suspended for 20 minutes to allow the machine to cool down to prevent the machine from overheating and damage.
5. During the mixing process, prevent food ingredients from entering the machine through the gap of the tool.
6. When adding ingredients to the bowl, lift the stirring rod from the mixing bowl, or make sure to place the gear in the OFF position before putting the stirring rod in the mixing bowl each time;
7. Please unplug the power plug before replacing the stirring rod.
8. During a short pause, you can adjust the gear to the OFF position without pulling out the stirring rod and placing it vertically on the table.
9. When assembling the stirring rod, removing the stirring rod or cleaning the machine, make sure to unplug the power plug. Unplug the power plug when the machine is idle.