The manual fire alarm button (abbreviation: hand report) is a device that is installed in public places and can give an alarm in time when a fire occurs. In this article, the SCM Solution Network shared a manual fire alarm button solution.
1. Principle of manual alarm button development scheme
The principle of the hand report is very simple. When the hand report is pressed, the manual alarm button will send out an alarm signal. At this time, after the connected controller receives the fire signal, the alarm sounds, and the staff on duty in the control room can see the coded address or specific location where the alarm is issued. A hand report with a fire telephone jack can also report a fire or direct fire fighting by telephone.
2. Introduction of manual alarm button development plan
In the solution introduced in this article, the alarm button provides a separate connection contact, and the push button of the hand report can be reset by the key after it is pressed. The circuit design uses digital signals to communicate with the controller, which has strong anti-interference ability.
(1) Working voltage: 16-28V
(2) Operating current: monitoring current ≤ 0.4 mA, alarm current ≤ 2 mA.
(3) Working temperature: -20℃～60℃.
(4) Under normal conditions, the red light flashes once every 3 seconds, and it stays on after an alarm.