For office workers and middle-aged and elderly people, neck soreness is common due to long hours of work or less exercise. The single chip microcomputer solution network has launched a smart neck massager development program, the main control chip is the single chip EN8P1111, which has two functions of low-frequency current pulse massage and constant temperature hot compress.
1. Principles of Smart Neck Massager Development Program
The intelligent neck massager uses EMS pulse technology, and its low-frequency pulse current can simulate the effects of acupuncture, scraping, massage, etc., so as to massage muscles, nerves, blood vessels, and release the pressure accumulated in the neck for a day. The hot compress function of the smart neck massager can also improve blood circulation, just like applying a hot towel to relieve neck fatigue.
2. Introduction to the development plan of smart neck massager
In this smart neck massager development plan, the main control chip is EN8P1111, and the main functions are:
(1) 5 massage modes: tapping mode, scraping mode, acupuncture mode, tuina mode, automatic mode.
(2) 16 gears: multiple massage strengths, free choice of weight.
(3) Automatic shutdown: the default is 15 minutes to automatically power off; after 60 seconds of inactivity, it will automatically shut down.
(4) Hot compress mode: the thermal temperature is 47℃-42℃.