At present, there is a great demand for ultrasonic electric toothbrushes, which also shows people's concern about oral health. In this article, SCM Solution Network has launched an electric toothbrush development program. Ultrasonic electric toothbrushes can remove plaque and reduce periodontitis and gum bleeding.
1. Working principle of electric toothbrush development plan
The working principle of the ultrasonic electric toothbrush is not complicated. It is rotated by a micro-motor at high speed and vibrates about 38,000 times per minute to achieve the effects of removing smoke stains, preventing tartar and whitening teeth, and solving daily oral problems.
At present, according to different market needs, ultrasonic electric toothbrushes are mainly composed of two types: high-speed micro-motor eccentric wheel vibration principle and magnetic levitation motor high-frequency vibration principle. The cost of the former is relatively low, but the speed and life of the motor will be relatively limited, while the latter has higher technical requirements for the motor, with stronger stability and higher output power, but the cost is relatively higher.
2. Functional description of electric toothbrush development plan
The electric toothbrush development program has four modes, which are divided into cleaning mode (high frequency), bright white mode (strong and weak exchange), massage mode (low frequency gradient), and care mode (slow care). Each mode of the electric toothbrush corresponds to an LED indicator, and the charging indicator is a red and white LED light.
1. Button: The button has a switch function and a mode switching function. Single click is on/off, double click is switching mode. After shutdown, the next startup will default to the mode set last time.
2. LED lights: There are 5 LED lights for the electric toothbrush, four for gear mode and one for charging indicator.
3. Working mode: The working time for each gear is 2 minutes to avoid excessive cleaning. The oral cavity is divided into four cleaning areas. In the working mode, there is a vibration prompt every 30 seconds to remind you to change the cleaning position.
4. Charging instructions: When the battery is low, press the switch, the charging indicator will display as a red breathing light flashing, and then go out after 5 seconds; when charging, it will display as a pink breathing light flashing; when the battery is full, the white light will always be on.
The electric toothbrush development plan uses self-developed chips EN8F156 and EN8P1111, which have great advantages in performance and cost, and can also be customized and developed according to customer needs.