Nowadays, with the change of traditional lighting patterns, intelligent environmental protection and energy-saving lighting have become new development trends. SCM Solutions Network has launched a microwave induction lamp development program, which adopts the Doppler principle, and the radar has a long sensing range and is accurate and sensitive.
1. Principle of microwave induction lamp scheme
The microwave induction LED light uses the Doppler principle. It emits high-frequency electromagnetic waves through the radar module. If the microwave detects the small movement of the object in the sensing range, the microwave change signal is transmitted to the single-chip microcomputer for detection, thereby controlling the light switch state of the lamp .
There are many advantages of microwave radar sensing:
(1) It can be effectively interfered by clutter and has strong anti-interference.
(2) The sensing angle is not affected by the obstruction of objects, and the sensing range is wide.
(3) No need to use Fresnel lens, the appearance is more concise and beautiful.
(4) It is not affected by the ambient temperature and humidity, and the sensing accuracy is high.
2. Introduction of microwave induction lamp scheme
The microwave induction lamp program shared by the MCU program network has simple peripheral circuits and high stability. The delay time and sensitivity can be adjusted to prevent household pets from accidentally touching the switch. In addition, microwave induction LED lights are suitable for corridors, shopping malls, factories, parking lots, basements and other places.
The main control chip uses EN8F1100, and its working mode:
(1) In static mode, the LED lights are in low power consumption mode, with adjustable brightness.
(2) In the induction mode, the LED lights are in full light mode.
(3) Sensing range: 5-12 meters.
(4) Wide voltage: Lithium battery power supply model, city power supply model.