Mosquitoes that disturb people's sleep are the most disturbing. Insecticides, mosquito coils, and liquid mosquito coils on the market are either slightly toxic or smelly. SCM Solution Network has launched a smart LED ultraviolet mosquito killer development plan, which uses a bionic light source and simulates the temperature of the human body, that is, a physical mosquito killing method.
1. The principle of the mosquito killer development plan
The principle of the intelligent mosquito killer is to use ultraviolet LED lamp beads as the light source. The ultraviolet light with a wavelength of 360nm~400nm has a good attracting effect on mosquitoes and is an ideal light source for trapping mosquitoes.
Mosquitoes are very sensitive to temperature and smell, and mosquito traps can be added to attract them under the lure of light sources and chemical molecules. When the mosquitoes are attracted by ultraviolet rays, the vortex generated by the brushless motor draws the mosquitoes into the mosquito killer to achieve the mosquito killer effect.
2. Functional description of the mosquito killer development plan
In this scheme, the main control chip of the mosquito killer lamp shared by the single-chip microcomputer program network uses the single-chip microcomputer to control the start of the light source, the sound prompt, the human body temperature control and the timing function.
1. Intelligent light control: automatic shutdown during the day and automatic startup at night.
2. Noise reduction design: low working sound.
3. Energy saving and environmental protection: very low power consumption.
4. USB interface: removable power supply.
5. Touch switch: single click to turn on/off the mosquito killer lamp; double click to turn on the automatic timing for 8 hours; long press the button for 3 seconds to turn on/off the light control.