SC0322 Infrared Human Body Sensing Module Mini PIR Motion Sensor Module SC0322 Infrared Body Sensor
SC0322 Human Body Sensing Module: It is a digital intelligent automatic control product based on passive human body infrared technology with high sensitivity.
1. Working voltage: DC 3-15V;
2. Static power consumption: <1mA;
3. Delay time: 2 seconds;
4. Blocking time: 2 seconds;
5. Trigger mode: repeatable;
6. Sensing range: ≤100 degree cone angle, 3 meters; (depending on the specific lens)
7. Working temperature: -20 - +60 °C
8.PCB dimensions: 10mm*8mm
9. Module lens: small lens
Enhanced anti-interference, internal digital signal processing, direct high and low level output.
Repeatable trigger mode: After the high level of the sense output, during the delay time period, if the human body is active in its sensing range, its output will remain high until the delay after the person leaves, then become low power. Flat (ie: the sensing module automatically delays a delay period after each activity of the human body, and the time of the last activity is the starting point of the delay time).
1. DC-INPUT: It is the working voltage and input power supply voltage, and the range is (DC3.3V-15V).
2, VOUT: is the signal output pin, when there is output, it is high level 3V; when there is no output, it is low level 0V.